This is an old revision of the document!
1. Unzip the 'cart' directory from the downloaded zip within your pages setup, or at the top level of your site.
2. Add a directory cart_data at the same level as the cart directory. You should then have the following directory structure on your server:
3. Change the permissions of the cart_data directory to 755 or 777. This step is not necessary on Bluehost.
4. Visit the URL of the cart, e.g. http://yoursite.com/cart/. This should create the database and settings files and directories within cart_data, and report that the cart is empty.
1. Set the admin password to something strong in the file cart/config/config.php
2. Check that you can login at http://yoursite.com/cart/admin. Unless changed, the default login will be admin and ttg8888.
3. Check whether you can browse the contents of http://yoursite.com/cart/cart_data/. Firstly, browse to the URL. You should receive a permissions error. Secondly, browse to http://yoursite.com/cart/cart_data/cart.sq3 You should not be able to view or download this file. If you can, please post your hosting details on our forum. We will provide further instructions on how to secure this directory.